Updated on September 16, 2017
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please notify us immediately.
- INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY USERS
You may provide us with certain personal information while using the Site. Providing information is voluntary and you have the choice not to disclose any information. Any user submitted information may be supplemented and correlated with other information from third parties.
- Creating an Account. Creating a user Account may require submitting certain personal information to us, such as your email address. We may use such information to establish and maintain your Account, to communicate with you, for ongoing recordkeeping, marketing, and other purposes allowed under this policy.
- Screen Name and Public Profile. Your Account profile, which may include your “screen name”, photo and other information you provide, will be publicly available on the Site. Please do not include any personal data in your public profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
- Public Information and Posts. Account holders may post information, pictures, commentary and other content on the Site. This information and content will always be publicly available to anyone, and will be displayed in search results, both on the Site and on external search engines. Please do not post any of your personal information on the Site that you would not want to be publicly available. Also, please do not post or share any non-public personal information about others without their consent.
- Contacting Us. If you voluntarily contact us or submit information to us for any reason, including customer support inquiries, we may keep a record of this communication, which may include your name, email address and any additional information you provide us. We use this information in order to respond to your inquiry and for other purposes allowed under this policy.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
- Accessing the Site. When using the Site, certain non-personally identifiable information is collected, stored and used for business and marketing purposes, such as maintaining and improving the Site, displaying relevant advertisements and content, conducting research, and data analytics. This non-personally identifiable information includes information about your computer or mobile device, operating system, browser, usage data, and referring and redirected website addresses. It also includes information about your browsing activity, demographics, interests, and specific content displayed or accessed on the Site. We may assign and utilize a unique identifier to your computer or mobile device. This data may also be supplemented and correlated with information obtained from third parties or submitted by users.
- Third Party Tracking and Data Collection. Third parties (such as Google or Facebook) that may support the Site by serving advertisements, content or providing other services, such as data analytics, tracking Site usage, or providing users with the ability to share content, may also use and access cookies, pixels and other tracking and data collection technologies described above to collect user information. We do not control these third parties and their use of these tracking technologies is governed by the privacy policies of the third parties using such technologies.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Any information about users that we collect or receive may be used and shared with others as follows:
- To allow third parties to help maintain the Site. We may make any of your information available to third parties, such as contractors, suppliers, vendors and partners, who help us manage and commercialize the Site, and provide content or other business and marketing services related to the Site. Such examples include: managing accounts, developing or supporting features, storing and analyzing data, providing marketing and research services, assisting with administration, or supplementing or organizing information and data. These outside providers are required to protect non-public personally identifiable information and not use it for any other purpose than the specific service they are providing.
To find out more about third party online advertising and to opt out of this type of advertising, please visit the following websites:
Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- To email you. We may send administrative or promotional messages and notifications to any email address you may have provided to us. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials from us, follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each promotional email. There are certain service notifications and emails that you may not opt-out of as long as you are registered with the Site, such as notifications of changes to the Site or policies.
- To protect our rights or comply with the law. We may disclose any user information in situations where we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to: (a) protect or defend our legal rights or property; (b) protect the safety and security of our users or members of the public; (c) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (d) comply with the law, subpoena or legal process.
- To complete a merger or sale of assets. If we sell the underlying Site business or assets, or are involved in a merger or other similar transaction to transfer business ownership of the Site, we may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in such transaction.
Unfortunately, no transmission or storage of data can ever be guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access your data or communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal or other information you transmit to us. Any such transmission is done at your own risk. If you believe that your interaction with the Site is no longer secure, please notify us of the problem and discontinue using the Site.
- YOUR LOCATION
- Non-U.S. Users. The Site is operated and hosted in the United States and Company is based in the United States. If you are a user located outside of the U.S., you understand and consent to having any personally identifiable information you provide transferred to, processed, and stored in the U.S. and other countries where data protection and other privacy laws may not offer the same level of protection as in your jurisdiction, such as the European Union. This includes the storing and access of cookies and other tracking technologies as described above.
- California Residents. If you are a California resident and have an Account, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To request a notice, please submit your request to 4629 Cass Street #300 San Diego, California 92109.
- CONTACT US